Sure, I could start taking a look at SEER if you want to start looking at ADNI...
Daniel

At 02:23 PM 10/4/2007, Matt Williams wrote:

If work goes well tomorrow, perhaps.

Else perhaps Monday pm.

Daniel - can we divide this sensibly?

Matt

Susie Stephens wrote:
Hi Matt, Daniel,

It would be great if you were able to write a brief description of the data set, list the terms that are used, and also provide some information as to how the data is currently used.

Would it be realistic for either of you to get that done by Monday?

Cheers,
Susie