1. In the "Future directions and plans" section, I would add the following
sentences at the beginning. "In creating an ontology, one may consider using the pre-coordinated approach and/or the post-coordinated approach. It will be interesting to explore these approaches in the future development/evolution of
SenseLab ontologies."

The short discussion we had about this was not directly related to the SenseLab ontologies. Addressing issues of post- vs. pre-coordination would need to take much more than just a short sentence and is probably beyond the scope of the document.

The difference between "Knowledgebase" and "Knowledge base" is mostly linguistic and not ontological. Since my native language is German, and German tends to be a synthetic language [1], I erroneously used the first option...

2. In the "Conclusion" section, I would change the last sentence slightly and add another sentence after it. So it reads: "Since the quality of these tools
is rapidly improving, this may cease to be an issue in the near future.
SenseLab ontologies may help drive the improvement of current ontology
editors."

I added "[...] The detailed analysis of the experiences with the SenseLab ontologies and other complex biomedical ontologies may help drive the improvement of current ontology editors."

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_language

Cheers,
Matthias Samwald