You might also want to give del.cio.us (http://delicious.com/) a try.

Best,

-Kei

M. Scott Marshall wrote:

Yes, we have a short list of conferences here:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Conferences
We are open to suggestions.

As far as social bookmarking goes, I haven't used it for a while but the tag http://www.connotea.org/tag/conference has been used over 300 times. I couldn't do much with it to find C-SHALS related conferences but maybe I need practice/advice.

Some of us have started exploring semantic tagging in Faviki:
http://faviki.com/tag/Conference;Semantic_Web/search/and turns up 7 bookmarks. Again, using tags like Medicine and Drug Discovery didn't find anything but I suppose that Faviki needs more users before those will produce hits.

This conference site seems to be just starting up:
http://www.gconference.net/

I have always wanted a one-stop calendar/conference site. However, I am not aware of a comprehensive solution that can provide you practical search results for "something in Aug-Dec 2009" that presumably also has something to do with cheminformatics, drug discovery, etc. However, technically, such a solution does not seem too far away..

Best,
Scott

Egon Willighagen wrote:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Susie M Stephens