Slides from the C-SHALS HCLS tutorial(s) are available at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/CSHALS2009/Tutorial

Thanks to Susie for pulling everything together.

Lee

Kei Cheung wrote:
I think the slides of the HCLS tutorial session at C-SHALS might be availlable to public. The C-SHALS organizers (e.g., Susie) con confirm. If not, I can make my slides available through the BioRDF site.

Thanks,

-Kei

Erick Antezana wrote:

Kei,

 would it be possible to get your slides? do you know if the material
disucussed during the C-SHALS will be available?

thanks,
Erick

I gave the following neuroscience URI examples in my biordf talk at
C-SHALS yesterday.

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Dopamine_receptor
http://purl.org/ycmi/senselab/neuron_ontology.owl#Dopaminergic_Receptor
http://purl.org/nif/ontology/NIF-Molecule.owl#nifext_5832

I pointed out that the last one might be a possible solution. There
might be hope. :-)

-Kei

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

So I count three different sets of URIs for NCBI taxonomy so far. :(
-Alan

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Chris Mungall <c...@berkeleybop.org>