Just want to share with the group that our abstract was accepted by DILS'09.

Cheers,

-Kei

JunZhao wrote:
Dear all,

I am glad to let you know that our poster has been accepted by DILS'09!

Well done to us all!!

Jun

JunZhao wrote:
Dear all,

I have submitted the poster/demo. Thank you very much for all the hard work. Fingers crossed!

With all the best,

Jun

Dear Conny,

Please find our poster/demo submission titled: "Linked Data for Connecting Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine".

Thank you very much,

Jun

Authors: Jun Zhao, Anja Jentzsch, Matthias Samwald, Kei-Hoi Cheung

Affiliations:
Jun Zhao: Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK, (jun.z...@zoo.ox.ac.uk)

Anja Jentzsch: Web-based Systems Group, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany (a...@anjeve.de)

Matthias Samwald: Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland // Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research, Altenberg, Austria (samw...@gmx.at)

Kei-Hoi Cheung: Center for Medical Informatics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA (kei.che...@yale.edu)