Hugh Glaser wrote:
Don't understand all this, but just making sure you know about:
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/drugbank/
http://data.linkedct.org/
But be careful; drugbank has sameAs to a lot of interventions, which is not
strictly correct, I understand.
Hugh,

I would seriously like to assume that since the LODD effort won the recent Triplification competition those anomalies would have been resolved. I haven't had time to check myself, but I desperately hope they've been resolved.

Kingsley
Cheers
Hugh