I'm sorry Davide, but your description seems to put this stuff at an
unambiguous level, but we all know that's not true. The practitioners
may use a good fact base (in the uk it's a booklet called mims) but
when the scalpel hits, it's a judgement call. Wrapping such human
things into software isn't going to get us anywhere without careful
thought. I suppose what I'm saying is we have to allow for ignorance
in these systems, which is virtually impossible to express, even in
OWL.

--
http://danny.ayers.name