Hi Jodi,

Thanks very much for this material, great job of sorting these issues. Sorry I
couldn't join you on the call.

I want to chime in with my views on the *order of alignment*, which I think is
important.

I believe we want  to align the most firmly-grounded (in both use cases and
inter-group discussions) and simplest ontologies first, because they are more
foundational and straightforward.  You want to create a base, and then align
step by step to that.

On that principle I would proceed as follows:

1 - ORB + DRO first. (ORB + DRO = DRO' ).  I think this is important to do
first because it is so simple.  ORB has also had the most discussion, very
well-grounded in use cases. And there is another reason to do ORB + DRO first...

2 DRO' + Data-Experiment (DEXI) next.  (DRO' + DEXI = DRO''). Why?  Because
(a) DEXI has already been under construction for a year, and includes a lot of
grounding and cross group discussion, so it is quite well-grounded; and
(b) DRO and DEXI have a definite and strong overlap, that can impact on details
further on, when you bring along DOCO.

3 DRO'' + DOCO.

Best

Tim