Hi,

I guess my comment would be, setting Translational Medicine as a major priority = ok, making it the only priority = not ok.

+1

My personal recommendation would be to formulate the charter around accelerating biomedical research and promoting cross-discipline sharing, across the full scientific and clinical life cycle. I would begin by dividing into several distinct problem focused areas. I would lose the solution-based Task Groups and reformulate them as problem-based.

A huge +1 again
Best

Tim