17.03.2013 17:11 tarihinde, Oliver Ruebenacker yazdı:
      Hello,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Umutcan ŞİMŞEK <s.umut...@gmail.com> wrote:
My question is, does LODD use owl:sameAs properly? For instance, are those
two resources, dbpedia:Metamizole and drugbank:DB04817 (code for
Metamizole), really identical? Or am I getting the word "property" in the
paper wrong?
   Do we mean metamizole in acid form, or metamizole in anion form, or
metamizole sodium? Or some combination of some of the above?

      Take care
      Oliver

This is actually one of other topics of this discussion. At dbpedia, it seems supplied as sodium salt, but I couldn't find any form information in drugbank, maybe overlooked. And I'm not sure if it matters in drugbank context. But I can ask to researchers at my workplace next week.

--
Umutcan ŞİMŞEK

Senior student
Ege University, Izmir, Computer Science Department

Part-time IT Team Supervisor
ARGEFAR Pharmaceutical Research and Pharmacokinetic Development Center

Blog(Turkish): http://blog.umutcansimsek.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/umutcan-%C5%9Fim%C5%9Fek/53/199/26a