On 4/3/13 3:12 PM, Jeremy J Carroll wrote:
>There is, I think, a sustainable argument that blank nodes are not*necessary*.
I beg to differ. Blank nodes are absolutely necessary.

"Horses for courses" again.

Blank nodes are only problematic when misunderstood and used inappropriately. No different to misusing a Pronoun due to lack of understanding when learning a new language that has Pronouns.

A lot of these issues will whither away as RDF's broader pitch narrative improves, which has started to happen in recent times :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO