Hi David,

I am voting for Tuesdays at 11:00 AM EST, although the poll does not give that
option. I suspect the poll has adjusted for the yearly daylight time adjustment
this weekend; and thus is showing Tuesday 10 AM EST instead?  (and further, it
is translated to my timezone, so I checked 7AM Pacific).

Dale Nelson
Co-chair HL7 ITS WG