Hi Sunava -

It should be made clear that these methods work *only* with IE's 'ActiveX' http object. The new built-in IE7 'native XMLHttpRequest' object has the following restrictions, according to the Microsoft website:

- Limited to GET, POST and HEAD HTTP verbs
- Limited to http:// or https:// protocols
- Limited to same port, host and domain

Cheers,

- Bill