Hi, Ian-

Ian Hickson wrote (on 4/17/08 5:52 PM):

Yeah, sorry about that -- the mails mostly date from long before the WebAPI group existed.

Not at all. I'm glad you did forward them on, and certainly didn't expect you to forward them individually... just meant to encourage individual emails.

(Note that your e-mail didn't cc the original commentors, so they may not have seen the replies.)

Right, I should have mentioned that I BCC'd all of them (and the WHAT WG list). I don't like getting multiple copies of long threads myself, so I try to trim down recipient lists.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI