Anne van Kesteren wrote:
I was mentioning it because MS apparently *does* run the test suite, so adding a test would help ensure the problem appears on their radar.

I failed adding a non-ASCII file name through subversion to tc.labs.opera.com so I guess that has to wait until we move the test suite somewhere else. (I tested IRC support somewhere else.)

In my test (with Apache) I didn't even create the file. I get 404 when invoking GET on a properly encoded IRI, a 403 when the URL on the wire was malformed (as for IE). Maybe that's sufficient for a test.

BR, Julian