On Jun 21, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Nikunj Mehta wrote:

Hi Art,

Here's a paper that describes the use cases and requirements about AtomDB. It does not include API details, although if you find this interesting, we can proceed to that next.

I look forward to reading comments and getting feedback from the community

I would appreciate a summary of what AtomDB provides that is not covered by the offline features of HTML5. If there is indeed interesting new functionality, I would like to understand how it can work in concert with HTML5 features such as the application cache. Would AtomDB be a competing technology or a complementary technology?

Regards,
Maciej

Thanks,
Nikunj
Arthur Barstow wrote:
Nikunj - perhaps it would be helpful if you provided some additional information/pointers regarding AtomDB e.g. use cases and requirements, the architectural model, API, comparison/gaps versus related functions in HTML5, etc.

-Regards, Art Barstow