Arthur Barstow wrote:

Hi All,

The W3C's XBL2 Candidate spec [1] was published almost two years ago. Since then, there has been some implementation activity reported (e.g. [2],[3]) but nothing recently.

Does anyone have XBL2 implementation status they can share with us?

I don't yet have any status, however I expect to start working on an implementation of XBL2 for firefox in a matter of weeks. It's my main project once we have Firefox 3.1 out the door. However it will take a while to implement of course, so not sure how rapidly feedback will come in.

/ Jonas