Hi all,

sorry I didn't jump in earlier, I was taken with entirely different considerations.

François is entirely right in his evaluation of the way in which widget URIs work, which is to say that in a document at the root of the widget you can't treat <a href='/foo'> and <a href='foo'> any different. Or at least, not without deciding that we have our own rules for relative URI reference absolutisation, which I fervently hope we don't.

I think that there are two ways to resolve this comment:

- drop the distinction that's in the spec between /foo and foo in config.xml - make it very clear that that distinction exists only in config.xml (which uses paths, not URIs)

Since I don't personally see a strong use case for the distinction, I'm happy either way. Technically I have a small preference for the first option, process-wise I prefer the clarification.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/