All,

On Sep 15, 2009, at 5:35 PM, ext Marcin Hanclik wrote:

Herewith I would like to ask for extending the LC period for A&E LCWD by 1 week. I have just provided some comments and have a feeling that I could provide more, specifically related to ViewModes and WebStorage.

As with all of WebApps' specs, regardless of their "maturity level" [1], comments are welcome at any time.

Regarding the 18-Aug-2009, Widgets A&E LCWD -> to address the substantive comments already submitted, the next publication will be another Working Draft (possibly a LCWD); that document is not yet ready to advance to Candidate. Consequently, everyone can and should continue to submit comments about the A&E spec (nka Widget Interface [2]) but this LCWD's comment period will not be extended.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#maturity-levels
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/