On Sep 19, 2009, at 15:00 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:55:23 +0200, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...@gmail.com > wrote:
In looking at the credits, I noticed all of:

Bjoern Hoehrmann, Björn Hoehrmann, Björn Höhrmann, Bjoern H�hrmann

I am not sure if there are two similar "BH", as "Björn" and "Bjoern".
Entities for the characters should be used.

You score a prize. I guess it is time to collapse all the names of the mysterious Mr Hoehrmann into a single identity.

Historically this was actually intentional — though its appearance in PE might be through copy and paste.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/