Hi everyone.

Sam Ruby:
At the upcoming TPAC, there is an opportunity for F2F coordination between these two groups, and the time slot between 10 O'Clock and Noon on Friday has been suggested for this.

I'm travelling at the moment, so apologies for the delay in replying. Unfortunately I won't be attending TPAC, but I am sure some useful discussions will come out of the meeting between those TC 39, Web Apps and HTML WG people who can attend.

I will be in Mountain View from Saturday for 11 days (for SVG stuff), so I could probably find some time to meet with interested people if that's deemed to be a good idea.

Some general responses to questions raised in this thread:

• I agree that a better solution for the multiple inheritance problem is needed.

• Web IDL is somewhat poorly written at the moment, so it would indeed be good to make it easier to follow. I do think the spec is aimed at implementors rather than authors, though.

I look forward to increased collaboration with the ECMA folks on the spec!