On Oct 1, 2009, at 5:58 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:

A rough schedule would then be: during the Nov 2-3 f2f meeting agree
to all changes for LC#3; November 10 LC#3 is published and Exclusion
period begins; December 1 LC#3 ends; Dec 9 CR#2 is published;
January 5 CR#2 ends as does the Exclusion period; mid January
publish PR.

This is the part that I'm not sure I understand. Do we really need to
wait until the F2F to agree to the changes that need to be made? My
understanding is that Marcos has almost integrated all of them, and
also that we believe we now have a level of review way above anything
we had before. Why not just go into LC#3 next week, and hit CR#2 at
the F2F?

I can see my email can be interpreted as "we must wait until the f2f before agreeing to changes" but what I meant is more like "let's make that the deadline for any LC#3 changes". Naturally, we should try to get consensus on all CR issues as soon as we can.

Give the July CR says it will not end until November 1, it would seem a bit strange if we published a new LC before then. Given this and the publication moratorium around the TPAC time frame, I think Nov 10 is the first publishing opportunity. Perhaps one of the Team members can provide some guidance on the rules and/or precedence for that.

-Regards, Art Barstow