All,

Two things ...

1. Hixie has prepared: Web Database, Web Storage, Web Sockets, Web Workers and Server-sent Events specs for new publications in /TR/. Separately, I will start a relatively short CfC to publish these specs as new Working Drafts.

The main reason we will use a short CfC review period is the publication request deadline for TPAC is Oct 27 and we want to get newer versions in /TR/ before the TPAC meeting where several non-WG members will join our meeting.

2. The current plan is to publish Last Call Working Drafts of all of these specs - except Web Database - in November (see [1] for some related discussion with Hixie).

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20091023