Marcin Hanclik wrote:
Hi Marcos,

3. say that parameter is allowed, but if it includes an encoding
parameter, then @encoding beats it (or the other way around).
OK

" let start file encoding be the value of the last
supported parameter components whose purpose is to declare the
character encoding of the start file."
Should be
" let start file encoding be the value of the last
supported parameter component whose purpose is to declare the
character encoding of the start file."
(components ->  component)

Fixed

What we should do here is quickly ask Adam Barth to take a look at
what we have specified and make sure it is ok.
OK.

For the purposes of my LC comments, I am satisfied with your response up to the
next line.

Great. I have recorded your approval in the DoC!