On 1/11/10 4:55 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
When there's no reference nodes passed and no :scope selector used, the
behaviour of querySelector and querySelectorAll is unchanged from v1. If
there is a :scope selector used, then it matches the context node. If
there are also additional reference nodes passed, then :scope will
instead match any of the elements in given collection.

Got it.  We should really make this MUCH clearer in the spec text.

or what
queryScopedSelector(All) is supposed to do. Am I just missing something?
Am I reading the wrong draft?

(I'd link to the "dated" version of the draft, in case it changes, but
that link is broken, sadly.)

You can link to the CVS revision instead. The link to the dated version
in the page header is generated automatically by the spec generator,
regardless of whether it actually exists or not.

That answers my complaint, but not my question: what is queryScopedSelector supposed to do?

-Boris