Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that I've checked in some fixes to bugs in the Widget Interface test cases in CVS.

I also noticed an issue with the WebIDL test case that I wasn't willing to dive into as I believe it is auto-generated from the documentation (?) - this is a misinterpretation of the "WindowWidget" abstract interface; the test checks for a "WindowWidget" interface even though the spec doesn't require one - it just requires the window interface to have a widget object.