Le 11/02/2010 17:33, Robin Berjon a écrit :
Hi Cyril,

On Feb 11, 2010, at 14:03 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
On Feb 10, 2010, at 10:22 AM, ext Cyril Concolato wrote:
Dear Mr. Barstow,

We can do so provided you agree to never again call me "Mr. Barstow" :-).

Yeah, we wouldn't want to anger Mr. Barstow.

Seriously though, yes we can add it to the AOB section of today's agenda.
Please join us if you can.

We discussed this on the call today and decided that it would be better if you
were around while we discussed it; would it be possible for you to join our
next call?
I would be glad to join. When is the next call ?

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group