Jian Li wrote:
Hi,

Several specs, like File API and WebGL, use ArrayBuffer, while other spec,
like XMLHttpRequest Level 2, use ByteArray. Should we change to use the same
name all across our specs? Since we define ArrayBuffer in the Typed Arrays
spec (
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/doc/spec/TypedArray-spec.html),
should we favor ArrayBuffer?

In addition, can we consider adding ArrayBuffer support to BlobBuilder,
FormData, and XMLHttpRequest.send()?

which reminds me, I meant to ask if the aforementioned TypedArray spec should be brought in to webapps / w3c land? seems to complement the other base types used in webidl etc rather well + my gut reaction was why isn't this standardized within w3c?

Best,

Nathan