Oh, another issue is what type the Node.attributes object should be.
It's currently a NamedNodeMap, but that won't work since those return
Nodes. We could either create AttrMap interface with the exact same
API, except that it returns Attrs instead of Nodes, or we can remove a
few of the functions.

I suggest we remove at least the mutating functions, leaving us with:

interface AttrMap {
  Attr               getNamedItem(in DOMString name);
  Attr               item(in unsigned long index);
  readonly attribute unsigned long   length;
  Attr               getNamedItemNS(in DOMString namespaceURI,
                                    in DOMString localName);
};

Can't you reuse something like NamedMap<Attr> ?