Hi All - I see that Hixie already submitted comments and I encourage others, especially those that have participated in the implementation of the Web Sockets API, to also submit comments.

All comments should be submitted to h...@ietf.org by April 15 at the latest.

If anyone in WebApps wants to propose an official WG response, please do so ASAP, in reply to this email so the WebApps WG can discuss it.

Thomas - for those of us not familiar with IETF process:

* If their Last Call process differs from the W3C's LC process, please explain the diff(s)

* Does the IETF have a Candidate Recommendation publication and process like the W3C? In particular, will the IETF create a test suite and mandate two or implementations pass the test suite before they consider the protocol spec "done"?

Also, when - approximately - does the IETF plan to publish a LC of the Web Socket Protocol?

-Art Barstow