In the definition of IDBRequest.transaction it stipulates that "This property
can be null for certain requests, such as for request returned from
IDBFactory.open and IDBDatabase.setVersion."  Based on this we understand that
the following handlers will set the transaction property to null:
* setVersion onsuccess handler
* setVersion onerror handler
* setVersion onblock handler
* open onsuccess handler
* open onerror handler
Are there any other times when this property should be set to null or is this
the complete list?  We couldn't think of any other times when this applied but
wanted to check.

Also, in the setVersion case, if we're setting the result property to its
active transaction, why are we setting the transaction property to null instead
of the same active transaction?

Israel