Widget'eers,

To help me track the status of the widget specs that are nearing Proposed Recommendation (PR), I created the following document using the PR "transition request" template:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WidgetsPR

This data indicates only the P&C spec is currently ready for a CfC to publish a PR.

Comments on this document are welcome.

-AB