On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 02:02:15 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jo...@sicking.cc> wrote:
Attribute nodes in any shape or form. [...]

Noted on the wiki.

Anything with mutation events. We want to deprecate them entirely.

Could not find any tests for these. (By deprecate you mean remove, right? :-))

Anything using the following functions which seem useless or otherwise
have been discussed to be removed:
  Node.isSameNode
  Text.replaceWholeText

Could not find the former, noted the latter. I did not know by the way we wanted to remove isSameNode(). Works for me.

Possibly also these function:
  Node.isEqualNode
  Node.lookupPrefix
  Node.lookupNamespaceURI
  Node.isDefaultNamespace
  Text.wholeText

These were not present in Acid3.

Then there is of course the whole SVG Fonts thing. I'll defer to the
SVG WG here, but mozilla's opinion on SVG fonts is pretty well known I
assume?

David Baron added SVG Fonts. I added SVG Animation (which was also discussed by the SVG WG and CSS WG). Both as potential items.

See:

  http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Acid3

--
Anne van Kesteren