Marcos Caceres wrote:
I've updated the Widget URI scheme spec, and it's now ready for publication as
a new WD.

Link for others is: http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-uri

What's new? I completely rewrote it. Now defines a dereferencing model that
fakes HTTP responses (so hopefully now will work with JQuery mobile + XHR).

This has some fairly wide-reaching applications so thanks!

As always, comments welcomed

Some quick comments from first reading:

1. I wonder if the spec should also cover 'Relative URI Reference Resolution' as per the previous spec? Some examples for that would also be useful.

2. In the spec, the term 'synthesizing' is not defined. What does this section mean?

3. Do we need to be explicit on the mapping of widget uri components to window.location?

Thanks,

Rich