What is the exact problem with this document ?
Best regards
JC

On 14/11/11 13:56 , Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:30:28 +0100, timeless <timel...@gmail.com> wrote:

As sa note, that document is in violation of
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
The working language of the W3C is US English. The official version of a W3C document is the US English language version at the W3C site.

So I fully expect it to change.

I mean "no significant changes" as in new use cases or such.

I also want to point out that this is the first document of this (new in W3C) group and is a collective effort, so we apologize if it doesn't follow W3C style/pubrules. As said, we are in the process of turning it into a W3C Note document, that also imply making it compliant with pubrules.

cheers,
/g