On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:24:47 +0100, Olli Pettay <olli.pet...@helsinki.fi> wrote:

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:08:55 +0100, Arthur Barstow
<art.bars...@nokia.com> wrote:
All - What are the opinions on what, if anything, to do with XBL2
vis-a-vis the charter update? Leave it on the REC track, stop work and
publish it as a WG Note, something else?

I would leave it as, but add a note we might abandon it at some point in
favor of Components. No need to make an early call on that.

That sounds good to me.

Yeah, in drafting the new charter I think that is the approach I took. I'll check again when we have figured out what teh story is with things people wanted but needed to provide more info for...

cheers

Chaals

    je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk