Hi All,

Yesterday the Director announced WebApps' new charter [Charter] was approved so thanks to all that helped with the chartering effort.

I added all of the new specs to our [PubStatus] page and made a couple of tweaks to the group's [WorkMode] wiki.

As is done with our "old" specs, our expectation is that the Editors of the new specs will lead their spec's standardization effort (e.g. responding to questions, reflecting comments in the spec, preparing specs for publication in /TR/, testing, etc.). Since most of the new spec Editors are new to editing W3C specs, if you have any questions about re the Editor roles and tasks, please feel free to ask Chaals, Doug or I. (Depending on the need, we may put together some Newbie Editor type info.)

I believe some of the new specs already have some implementation experience so if that is the case for your spec, we should start working toward a CfC for First Public Working Draft.

-Cheers, Art and Chaals

[Charter] <http://www.w3.org/2012/webapps/charter/#deliverables>
[PubStatus] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>
[WorkMode] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode>