On 06/06/2012 02:26 AM, Greg Billock wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Deepanshu Gautam
<deepanshu.gau...@huawei.com>  wrote:
Please refer to the email thread below

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/2012May/0054.html

Where a consensus was reached to delete the following statement from the
Suggestions related text.

"The User Agent should ignore the suggested services from the intent invocation if
the user already has a handler selected."

I would like that statement to be delete before FPWD.

This is done in my local version. I have a collection of edits that
have been suggested as people have looked at the draft more closely.
I've been holding off submitting them to maintain a stable version.
Shall I go ahead and submit the edited version?

Please do; there's no point in holding off clear improvements.

Thanks
Ms2ger