There's been a good deal of discussion about the value of
contentEditable=minimal. Some of us think that being able to cancel all browser
actions with preventDefault on all Intention events is enough, while others
believe that having a single way to stop browsers from taking action makes
sense. I lean in the direction of the former, but there is another
consideration- it will take more time to design and build Intention events in
all cases, so why not work toward making contentEditable=minimal available, and
then ship Intention events once we have a more complete story ready?