Hi Editors, All,

Speaking of ED boilerplate data ... do we want to try to get some consistency regarding boilerplate data in our EDs?

We have quite a bit of variation now. For example Clipboard and others are toward the more minimalist end of the spectrum:

<http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops.html>

Whereas, the Manifest spec's boilerplate data is more thorough:

<http://w3c.github.io/manifest/>

I personally prefer the Manifest approach (especially a link to the spec's bugs/issues and the comment list).

Should we try to get more consistency, and if so, what data should be the minimal recommended set?

-Thanks, AB