On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thom...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> If you would prefer that the IETF wg charter refer to something else,
> please let me know promptly. A small correction is still possible, but the
> window is closing.

I think the IETF spec should continue to refer to the latest version
published by the Working Group, so no changes are necessary.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 9/24/14 1:21 PM, Michael van Ouwerkerk wrote:
>
>> The linked working draft is now more than a year old. The latest editor's
>> draft has some inconsistencies while we transition to a service worker
>> based system, but it's much closer to the current discussions:
>> https://w3c.github.io/push-api/
>>

> Thanks for pointing this out Mike. Since the ED uses respec, it's trivial
> to prepare a new WD for publication.
>
> Bryan, Eduardo - given IETF directly refers to the TR version of Push API,
> I recommend we publish a new WD for Push API? [1] gets us pretty close and
> I can help. OK?

I'm strongly in favor of pushing a new working draft.

Michael and I will work with Eduardo and Bryan to prepare the current ED
for publication late next week. Does that work for you, Arthur?

Thanks,
Peter