Hi, (chair hat on)

this is an answer to the request in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014OctDec/0315.html to
publish a new Working Draft of the URL spec.

There is no need for a CfC, per our Working Mode documents, so this is
announcement that we intend to publish a new Public Working Draft of the URL
spec, whose technical content will be based on what is found at
https://specs.webplatform.org/url/webspecs/develop/ and
https://url.spec.whatwg.org/

If the document doesn't meet "pubrules", that will cause a delay as Sam and I
deal with it.

There is an open CfC to move the document to the 2014 Process, but it doesn't
really matter whether this or the next Public Working Draft is published under
that process so it won't hold up a Public Working Draft if we can get the
pubrules etc sorted in time.

cheers

Chaals

cha...@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com