On 4/15/15 3:54 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
On 15 April 2015 at 07:26, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@gmail.com> wrote:
* This spec is now using Github <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/>

That repo is actually <https://github.com/w3c/FileAPI/>.

Since the most obvious github.io link is currently broken, would it
make sense to move Overview.html to index.html?

That would be fine with me (we've already done that for a few specs we've recently migrated to Github) and it seems like a reasonable `best practice` to follow.

  Does the name
Overview.html hold special meaning?

We'll have to ask the Editors and I believe Jonas is OOO now and Arun is part-time. I filed an Issue so they can provide some input and if I don't hear otherwise from them, I'll plan to make the filename change before the new WD is published.

-Thanks, AB