Step where you need to, to avoid falling over :-P.

The problems with generalized/extensible clone are clear but we have structured clone already. It is based on a hardcoded type-case statement. It could be improved a bit without trying to solve all possible problems, IMHO.

/be

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Joshua Bell<jsb...@google.com>  wrote:
>  If we're not dragging in the notion of extensibility, is there complication?

I would be fine with adding an API without extensibility. I was just
afraid we might step on TC39's toes, but maybe since they're not
helping out with structured clones that's okay?