On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Domenic Denicola <d...@domenic.me> wrote:
> OK. So the claim that the current spec cannot be interoperably implemented is
> false?

Well, the wording could be improved for sure. If you're new to this
you might get confused.

> Why can't we say that this distributedCallback must be invoked at the same
> time that the current spec updates the distribution result? Since it sounds
> like there is no interop problem with this timing, I don't understand why
> this wouldn't be an option.

Because then it would be observable when distribution happens and then
it does become a problem. The current specification allows for lazy
distribution. Once distribution is observable while distributing that
is no longer an option.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/