Dimitri, this page says the F2F is on Monday July 21, but July 21 is a Tuesday. Is July 21 the correct date?

Mark

On 7/7/2015 11:23 AM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
Hi folks!

I just updated the meeting wiki [1] with the meeting location information. tl;dr: it's the same room that we had in April.

[1]: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/WebComponentsJuly2015Meeting

:DG<