From: rn...@apple.com [mailto:rn...@apple.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:07 PM
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Subject: Tests for new shadow DOM API

Hi all,

Where should we put tests for new shadow DOM API?  It looks like the tests in
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/shadow-dom/shadow-trees
are mostly obsolete and I'm not certain how many of them could be adopted for
the new API.

Would it make sense to rename this old one to "deprecated-shadow-don" and then
create a new top-level directory "shadow-dom"?  We can then migrate or write
new tests there.

- R. Niwa