It was unclear if the endorsers for the remaining two were (Peter & Ben), but I am happy to endorse on behalf of Google all four ballots.
On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Peter Bowen via Public <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks for the help Ben! I’m happy to endorse all four. > > On Jul 4, 2017, at 6:24 PM, Ben Wilson via Public <[email protected]> > wrote: > > I’m helping to prepare ballots for these four sets of changes. So far, here > are the anticipated endorsers: Peter B., Ryan S. and I intend to present > the “underscores” ballot shortly (Ballot 202). I believe that Peter and Li > Chun Chen will be presenting the ASN1 ballot, and I’m willing to endorse > that one. I’m also willing to endorse the other two ballots, too, but I > believe we need at least one more endorser for the dnQualifier ballot and > for the EV liability ballot. Is someone willing to endorse either of those > other two proposals? > Thanks, > Ben > > From: Public [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Peter Bowen > via Public > Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 2:36 PM > To: Tim Shirley <[email protected]> > Cc: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <[email protected]> > Subject: Re: [cabfpub] Four sets of changes for proposed ballots > > I’ve pushed a change to fix this typo. Thanks for noticing! > > > On Jun 22, 2017, at 1:50 AM, Tim Shirley <[email protected]> wrote: > > On the ASN.1 change, there’s a pervasive typo between line 1707 and 1733 of > “id-evat-jursidiction” rather than “id-evat-jurisdiction” (10 instances in > all). Otherwise, looks good to me. > > From: Public <[email protected]> on behalf of CABFPub > <[email protected]> > Reply-To: CABFPub <[email protected]> > Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 5:52 PM > To: CABFPub <[email protected]> > Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Subject: [cabfpub] Four sets of changes for proposed ballots > > I’ve promised a bunch of people to propose changes and fell rather behind. > So now I’ve got four sets of changes that need review for possible ballots: > > https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:dnqualifier?expand=1 > adds dnQualifier as an allowed attribute for all certificate types > (including DV) > > https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:evj-asn?expand=1 > adds ASN.1 info on the EV jurisdiction attribute types > > https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:ev-liability?expand=1 > adds language to the EV guidelines to clarify that CAs may limit their > aggregate liabilities > > https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:underscores?expand=1 > allows underscores in domain names and clarifies what can go in common > names. This builds on Ben Wilson’s draft (thanks Ben!) > > I still need to update the proposal to add SRVname as an allowed type of > subject alternative name. This will be a separate ballot. > > I would appreciate feedback on any or all of these. > > Thanks, > Peter > > > _______________________________________________ > Public mailing list > [email protected] > https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public > > > > _______________________________________________ > Public mailing list > [email protected] > https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public > _______________________________________________ Public mailing list [email protected] https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public
