Hi,

2009/12/3 Peter Saint-Andre <stpe...@stpeter.im>:
> OK folks, it's time to push version 1.13 of XEP-0060 out the door. My
> main question is: do we have consensus on the versioning stuff? If not
> (and if we can't gain consensus soon), then I would vote to remove it so
> that we can publish 1.13.

Since we have now:

 * Added optional support for delivery of notifications via XMPP IQ
stanzas.

Should we change all the references similar to "The pubsub service
MUST then send one <message/> stanza containing a pubsub event
notification ..."? This can be found: 7.1.2 Success Case (second
chapter)

Should we also change text "The service MAY send a message to the ..."
to something similar like "The service MAY send a notification to the
..."? This can be found at: 12.18 Time-Based Subscriptions (Leases)

"...and MUST send message notifications ..." can be found at: 7.2.2.1
Delete And Notify

Cheers,
--
Tuomas