On 5/31/10 12:37 AM, Mads Randstoft wrote:
> Accept: message contains <event
> xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub#event'>
>
> Deny: message contains <pubsub
> xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'>
>
> Ought they not to be the same?

Could you specify which examples or sections you're referring to in
http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0060-1.13.html (the latest interim
version)? As you know it is a big spec, and I'm not finding the text or
examples you're talking about.

> Also, why is the subscription confirmation not <iq set>? I see it as
> an iq type command to accept or deny someone subscription and
> transaction handling and error reporting is really a mess when using
> messages. Is this because no one is actually using it? Or people have
> just accepted that this is how it is?

If you are talking about the authorization request that is send to the
node owner, it is a message because the pubsub service doesn't
necessarily know a full JID for the owner, the owner might be offline, etc.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/